WHAT IS PARADOX'S RETURN POLICY?
To process a return from our online store, items have 30 days from the purchase date or reception via UPS. Returned items must meet the following conditions:
- items need to be unworn
- original selling condition
- all tags still attached
Please note that this policy also applies to sale and clearance items.
For hygienic and health reasons, facial masks and all yoga accessories will be a final sale. Returns will only be permitted if the item is unopened and in its original packaging.
For swimwear, the protective lining sticker is required for return or exchange.
*Purchases made during promotional events are not subject to price adjustments. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
*Exceptions may apply. Please note returned items must be purchased through our online stores. Refunds cannot be issued from 3rd party retailer purchases.
HOW CAN I RETURN AN ITEM?
You can return multiple orders in a single package. Please provide the purchase orders corresponding to the returned items. To return your item(s), simply follow the instructions below within 30-days of receiving your order:
- Go online to lolelife.com/returns to initiate your return.
- Provide us with the reason for the return.
- After review of your return is accepted you may receive a prepaid shipping label (certain country exclusions apply).
- Repackage carefully with all the original hangtags and packaging and apply your shipping label to the reusable bag or box.
- Please include a copy of your Lolë packing slip within the package.
- Drop it off at your nearest UPS location (Canada& US only) or other carriers location.
- A refund notification will be sent once the return has been processed at our warehouse.